OUI - reprise de nos services jeudi 16 Septembre 2013

Publié le par MORTAUXVACHES

WASHINGTON — At least 13 people died Monday during a shooting at the Washington Navy Yard, officials said. One gunman died in the shooting, and police are seeking another possible shooter.

The suspected gunman was identified by the FBI as Aaron Alexis, a 34-year-old civilian contractor from Queens, N.Y., who most recently resided in Fort Worth, Texas.

The U.S. Navy said Alexis was a full-time reservist from 2007 to 2011. He left the Navy on Jan. 31, 2011, as a petty officer 3rd class and had been working for the fleet logistics support squadron No. 46 in Fort Worth.

Washington Mayor Vincent Gray said Alexis was shot during a gun battle with officers.

Commenter cet article

MORTAUXVACHES 17/09/2013 00:48

SOMBRE HISTOIRE POUR CE NOIR