Jeudi 19 septembre 2013
Maybe overlog ou overclog. ET MON ULCER A L ESTOMAC ME FAIT EXTREMEMENT SOUFFRIR.OUCH.
1. Spicy foods and spice powders: Avoid strong spices such as chilli powder, black pepper, mustard powder, cinnamon, cloves, red pepper and nutmeg. Avoid or reduce these spices if they really bother your stomach. Spicy foods and strong spices may aggravate symptoms of stomach ulcers.
2. Gas producing vegetables: One of the side effects of stomach ulcer is bloating. Avoid these vegetables if they cause pain, discomfort and gas. Some of the gas producing vegetables includes broccoli, cabbage, cauliflower, brussel sprouts, sauerkraut, hot chilies, bell peppers, cooked dried beans, peas and pickled vegetables.
3. Citrus fruits: Avoid citrus fruits such as oranges, grapefruit, pineapple, tangerines, figs, lemon and berries. Citrus fruits may irritate the stomach lining. Cutting acid out of your diet may help you to get rid of ulcers.
4. Tomato rich foods: Try to reduce tomatoes, tomato juice, pasta sauce, ketchup, salsa and tomato soups.
5. Vinegar: Avoid vinegar and things made with vinegar.
6.Fatty foods: Avoid high fat foods and high fat dairy products. High fat foods may increase inflammation in the stomach lining. Avoid greasy meats such as sausage, salami, ribs, pepperoni, bacon, ham and cold cuts.
Avoid whole milk, evaporated whole milk, cream and strong flavored cheeses. Try to choose low fat dairy products whenever possible. This may help to control stomach acid production.
Avoid caffeine such as coffee and tea
Healthy Digestion the Natural Way: Preventing and Healing Heartburn, Constipation, Gas, Diarrhea, Inflammatory Bowel and Gallbladder Diseases, Ulcers, Irritable Bowel Syndrome, and More
Amazon Price: $7.99
List Price: $17.95
7. Caffeine containing beverages: Avoid beverages including coffee, decaffeinated coffee, tea, soft drinks and alcohol. Must avoid coffee. Beverages may irritate the stomach lining.
Cutting caffeine out of your diet may also help you to get rid of ulcers.
8. NSAIDS and aspirin: Avoid taking non-steroidal anti-inflammatory drugs or NSAIDS and aspirin. It is used to treat pain and inflammation. Studies show that 15% of patients on long-term NSAID treatment develop a stomach ulcer.
9. Smoking: Stop smoking. Smoking may delay healing.
10. Avoid foods that may cause you bloating, stomach upset, heartburn and acid reflux.
Tips for stomach ulcers:
1. Eat 3 small meals and 2 or 3 small healthy snacks.
2. Chew slowly and thoroughly.
3. Finish your meals 3 hours before going to bed.
4. Avoid long periods without food.
5. Try to avoid or reduce caffeine.
6. Avoid spicy foods.